E-mail is available at https://mail.polytech.barcelona as well as via POP/IMAP.
There are a few aliases that everyone should be aware of:
- [email protected] - Goes to all email users.
- [email protected] - Account that all social media's should be sent to.
- [email protected] - Forward Spam here to train the filter.
- [email protected] - Forward non-spam here to help train the filter.
It is possible to sync calendars via the CalDav server.
- In the webmail interface, click on the calendar icon in the top right corner.
- Go to the calendar you want to sync and click on the options button for that calendar, there should be a "Links to Calendar" option.
- Select the link you like, and add it to your favorite calendar app.
The server is mail.polytech.barcelona and the path is usually /SOGo/dav/
The same applies to tasks.
This wiki is available at https://wiki.polytech.barcelona.
Mautic is available at https://mautic.polytech.barcelona.
- Pfsense Router 10.92.x.x
- Automated handling of tor, zeronet, ipfs, etc. So that end user needs not install additional software (note this means would could MITM - however for most people the convenience will outweigh the lack of security)
- FreePBX for telephone server, with end-to-end encryption (RTSP) so that server isn't having sensitive data.
- Proxmox HA cluster for the router and phone server.