From Polytech Center Barcelona
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation
- Werner explains the system of credit creation, and how that is centralized in a small cartel of banks. Opposing this he describes another paradigm whereby municipalities are responsible for their own allocation of credit oriented around local needs.
- Adam Curtis: Hierarchy in the UK, Anarchy in Kurdistan
- Curtis examines how the ideas of Mumford writing on the philosophy and history of authoritarian vs democratic technologies influenced Ocalan, the leader of the Kurdish revolution.
- James Burke - Balanced Anarchy
- James Burke explains a concept of technology which reinforces a non-positivistic view of reality, which strengthens and empowers social self organization.