From Polytech Center Barcelona
- Make account on TradingView.com, use BTCUSD Coinbase price
- Add indicators on there. Start with MACD, RSI, Stochastic Oscillator, learn to read candlesticks. Use YouTube channels such as UKspreadbetting.
- Understand BitMex operation fully. Make account on BitMex testnet site. What is the contract, how to place order, calculate your PNL, what is leverage, how to increase margin (click +B sign in position), what is the funding rate mechanism, the ADL system. Also important: how to calculate your position value.
- Calculate PNL, margin
- How to use matplotlib to build own graphs.
- Learn to use pandas and numpy. How to calculate MACD indicator and stochastic, add new column to pandas DataFrame.
- What are the mean, standard deviation / variance and how are they related / calculated?
- Different forms of averages such as median.
- Central Limit Theorem
- How to calculate the confidence interval given mean and variance.
- What is the normal distribution?
- Unbiased sample variance
- PNL calculations
- Transform PNL calculation into gain equation which shows USD profit on BTC
- Hedging calculation: if I have 1 BTC @ a price of 1000 USD/BTC and short the 1 BTC on bitmex, then exit the position @ a price of 500 USD/BTC, then 1. what is my PNL? 2. what is the total amount of value that I now hold in USD?
http://rss.slashdot.org/Slashdot/slashdotMain http://feeds.feedburner.com/CoinDesk https://blog.bitmex.com/feed/ https://cointelegraph.com/rss https://www.newsbtc.com/feed/ https://www.fxempire.com/api/v1/en/articles/rss/news https://hackernoon.com/feed http://bitcoinist.net/feed/ https://cryptoslate.com/feed/