From Polytech Center Barcelona
- Mastering Bitcoin
- Bitcoin API documentation
- Libbitcoin documentation and tutorials
- Mastering Ethereum
- How to Design Perfect (Software) Products
- Worse is Better
- The Zen of Python
- Basics of Unix Philosophy
- Collected Peter Hintjens writings
- Mythical Man Month
- The Cathedral and the Bazaar
- Richard Stallman, GNU Manifesto
- The Architecture of Open Source Applications
- Satoshi Nakamoto Institute, Literature
- Set up a working environment. I recommend nvim, although you may prefer a IDE like VisualStudioCode.
- Learn git.
- Set up a Github.
- Study the Python book cover to cover. Do every exercise and use git to commit them to github.
- Install Arch Linux. Using linux is easy and a great way to learn more about computers (and freedom).
- Read Sadie Plant and the cypherpunks for motivation.